Vintage sizing can be tricky ! All of our products are intended to be worn by whomever the measurements fits ! Above we have provided a sizing guide to show how the measurements are taken. Tagged sizes are provided, please be aware sizing standards change decade to decade.
• Measured in inches
• Taken flat
• Find your favorite pair of pants or pants that fits you best compare measurements
• All measurements are already doubled except rise and inseam
Low rise: 8” or smaller
Mid rise: 9-10”
High rise: 11” or more
*varies depending on how long your torso is
• Find your favorite top for comparison
• Chest (pit to pit) already double
• Length from top of shoulder instead of top of collar
If you’d like any additional measurement please don’t hesitate to reach out and we’ll do our best to accommodate .